Administration directorate is a set of day-to-day activities that keep an office running smoothly and efficiently. Its major features include the followings:
- Providing comprehensive administrative planning, leadership and organizational development of all PHEC directorates.
- Evaluating performance of all department heads and their operations.
- Administering all laws and policies established by the PHEC.
- Provide analysis and evaluation of existing and proposed PHEC systems and procedures.
- Determining staffing needs, writing job descriptions, recruiting and screening people to fill the positions.