Directorate of Finance & Budget has its vital role since the inception of PHEC.
Its primary functions include:
- Plan, manage and release of funds (with the collaboration of P&D directorate) from Government of the Punjab and donor agencies.
- Preparation of budget estimates of each financial year.
- Transfer/ release / disbursement of funds to various universities/ scholars/ organizations.
- Facilitation/ conducting Pre-Audit function.
- Payment after bill processing and salary payment to employees and PMU.
- Facilitate/ liaison with other directorates/ departments for external audit of PHEC.
- Conduct internal audit / audit of vouched accounts of other institutions / organizations to where funds of PHEC are transferred.
- Facilitate / advice all directorates/ departments in financial related matters / issues and in formulation of SOPs/ Polices.