The main objective of this expo is to offer a platform for university teachers and students to showcase the projects/start-ups thus promoting innovation and entrepreneurship with a focus on product development and commercialization. It will also provide an opportunity for participating universities to excel through healthy competition among faculty/graduates by exhibiting their respective projects. The expo would lead to providing a platform for industry-academia linkages, that would adopt the real-life problems solving approach and address problems with the joint effort of industry and academia. This opportunity will help HEIs gain local market exposure and provide a platform to network with diversified world-class manufacturers organizing open-house exhibitions.
- Civil Chemical Environmental Polymer
- Mechanical Mechatronics Metallurgy Automotive Avionics and Industrial Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and IT
- Health Medicine and BioMedical
- Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences
- Social Sciences Business Economics and Arts